Receiving BIND requests on server that is no longer a DNS ser ver. ..

Blackman, Jonathan Jon.Blackman at wl.com
Tue Apr 25 19:15:41 UTC 2000

Thanks...I didn't mention that this used to be our external DNS for Internet
queries as opposed to our Intranet DNS internal to our network.  More than
likely it is DNS servers that are still holding on to the old NS records
after all this time.  I find it a little hard to believe that this
information would still be in their cache after two years though..-jon