DNS Question

Joe Schiavone Joe at Amoire.com
Fri Apr 14 11:16:14 UTC 2000

I have to set up a nameserver and was appropriated a block of
static IP's by my ISP.  I wanna start out using one machine
as nameserver, but host multiple domains on this machine.
The domains are a mix of .com's and .org's.  The ISP has
pointed one of the static IP's as a name server towards my
router, (point of entry???)   I have been able to get my
..com domain working, but not any of the .org's.  As
a starting point Im setting them all to the same IP number?
SInce all is running on a single machine.  Yea, I know this
is not a good idea, but until I get stuff sorted out,,,,
Can anybody spare a moment to give me a some help?
Im running Bind 8.xx on a Solaris 2.7 OS..
TIA