Domain Hosting as Slave

Michael Vincent K. Pozon - CompE vince at trinity.cebu.pilnet.com
Wed Apr 12 09:24:32 UTC 2000

hello pipol ,

	is there a server out there that offers dns service as slave ?
free ?
      I like to have a slave server in which it has fast internet
connection and can respond to dns query quickly.
     The reason i'm looking for this is because my MASTER DNS server is
located in an area such that our internet connection bandwidth is not that
fast . I want to utilize our internet connection for WWW/FTP..etc traffic
and limit DNS traffic only for zone transfer to the slave for updates and
not DNS queries (i.e. clients queries a host address). does
granitecanyon.com offer this service ?

--
m  i  c  h  a  e  l   v  i  n  c  e  n  t   p  o  z  o  n
          ::  mikevince at netexecutive.com  ::