Dynamic DNS

Craig Clark craig at cac.nu
Sun Apr 9 08:01:05 UTC 2000

Hi

I've recently signed up to a cable service for my internet access but
the cable provider will only provide a dynamic IP address.

I'd like to host web, mail and DNS off this dynamic IP address.  I know
I can use a dynamic DNS service and use CNAMEs for my MX record and host
name for my web site, but I would also like to be able to host my
primary DNS.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do this?  Or any sites which may
be of interest to those limited to dynamic IP addresses?

Cheers
Craig