DNS Management

John Steele steele at dfw.nostrum.com
Fri Apr 7 18:20:39 UTC 2000

Actually, you can add $TTL with zone extensions.  It's a kluge, I'll admit,
but you can do it.

As for ACLs not working, I'm using them, so I'm not sure what you mean.
They're not near as flexible as I'd like, but they do work.  (I've put in
several feature requests on this, but haven't seen anything come of it.)

--John

--

Remember, SCSI is not black magic. There are fundamental technical
reasons why it is necessary to sacrifice a goat at midnight in order
to get a SCSI device working properly.