Any Pointers for Upgrading from 4.9.7 to 8?

Josh Higham bindadmin at bigsky.net
Wed Apr 5 16:27:54 UTC 2000

There is a namedconv.pl (?) perl script that will translate the zone files.
However, I'm not sure that it keeps all the information that you want.  I
only took a quick peek, but it appeared to strip all the comments from the
named.boot.  I made my own script, but our hosting setup is fairly
straightforward, so it wasn't hard to do.

Josh