More than 1 zone

Ralf Hildebrandt R.Hildebrandt at tu-bs.de
Wed Apr 5 08:21:04 UTC 2000

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 08:13:47AM +0300, Alexander Borisenko wrote:
> I must have more than 1 zone on my DNS server. If this thones names is
> domain.com and domain2.com, how can I configure my DNS?

I'd start with reading the DNS & BIND Book - but basically you just add new
zones to the /etc/named.conf

Nevertheless I don't see why you ask, since you're supposed to have multiple
zones by default (like these, which are already three!):

zone "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa" {
        type master;
        file "master/127.0.0";
        check-names fail;