Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Chris chris at tourneyland.net
Sun Apr 2 20:27:46 UTC 2000

> Most people use linux. If you plan to go this route make sure to lock down
the box by applying all the lastest software patch or just make sure you
install redhat 6.2. Also make sure you use ssh2 to secure the box. This
should take care of you for most of the issues at hand.

Last I heard, the most popular OS among ISPs is FreeBSD, not Linux. That
doesn't necessarily mean it's the number one OS for DNS, but then again it
might. Also, I'm no exprt but I think I'd recommend OpenSSH over ssh2. It's
open source, and I've also heard it's faster.

 - C