spam -- Re: Granite Canyon (no public value), please read!

Gagan Hasti Palrecha gpalrech at engin.umich.edu
Sun Apr 2 19:21:04 UTC 2000

This can't be possible!  I have an e-mail list that people can sign up
for on my web page...it's been up since 1997.  So, over the course of 3
years, I've gotten many interested people (it's an indie record label, I
think my list has like 4000 people on it, from over 3 years of visitors).

Anyway, I've never had a problem with it before...and if people want off,
all they have to do is e-mail me (I don't have an automatic script to do
it yet...haven't had time to write it)...but all of a sudden, a few days
after my last mailer (which are limited to maybe twice a year), my domain
had been redirected, and I couldn't log in to my granite canyon account!

I don't know what to do!  I swear, I didn't send spam!

gagan/
***