Help with Granite Canyon

Steve Senator sts+bind-users at senator.colospgs.co.us
Sat Apr 1 19:15:36 UTC 2000

philippe landau writes:
 > Barry Margolin <barmar at bbnplanet.com> wrote:
 barmar> http://A-Z-Internet.com/dns/
 barmar> Well done!  Maybe you should send the URL to the GC folks,
 barmar> and ask them to put a link to it on their page.

 philippe> thank you. i and others tried on several occasions to enter
 philippe> in contact with them, with suggestions, ideas, etc, but
 philippe> they recently answered to me for the first time, in this
 philippe> news group:

 claimed to be GCG> No, we wont join forces w/you, but you or amyone is more
 claimed to be GCG> thyen welcome to use our servoices free of charge.

We have no recollection of making such a statement (and usually try
to post without spelling errors, so this one's provenance is suspect),
and have already put a link to your URL in the FAQ.

 claimed to be GCG> i fear they will end up like ml.org if they don't
 claimed to be GCG> let  others help.

ml.org dissolved from internal strife about its own direction.
If the Public DNS dissolves it will be from inability to scale up.