Address Sorting NOT in V8

doctah rimalz leary at scr3am.com
Sat Apr 1 01:55:48 UTC 2000

hrm. 2 things.

1) do your zones actually have 2 definitions (or whatever) for each host?
like,

mail    IN    A    199.199.199.1
mail    IN    A    209.209.209.1

....?

and 2) what about requests from people not in any of those acls? if someone
on a 123.457. does a query, are they answered (using your specific example),
and if they are, which address would they get?

(im seeing a spiffy possibility here for my servers with an internal
(192.168.) and an external address, is why i ask)