Looking to clear cache manually...

Jeff Carnahan jcarnahan at networq.com
Thu Sep 23 18:34:22 UTC 1999

I'm looking to clear my RR cache manually. To be more specific, my ISP
has recently changed the DNS name assigned to my static IP. The
problem is that a remote server that I routinely work on still has the
older DNS name in it's cache, so when it looks up my IP address (which
hasn't changed) it's getting the OLD DNS name my ISP was using.

Is there a way, manually, to expire RR's from my cache even though
their TTL expiration times haven't reached zero?

Thanks for any advice...

Jeff Carnahan -- jcarnahan at networq.com