HELP ME with Domain redirecting(re-routing) ?

Minchan Shim minchan at nownuri.net
Fri Sep 17 16:23:43 UTC 1999

Currently I have my own domain (minchan.com)  But my only internet
access is via cable modem with a dynamic ip given by my isp.  Since it's
not for commercial use, I can't afford expansive dedicated line for a
static ip.  And my isp wouldn't give me a static ip even I am willing to
pay extra for it.

So, is there any way I can have people come to my sites(a server running
at home) jusy by typing my domain (minchan.com)?  instead of using
dynamic dns, such as ***.dyndns.com, or ***.their domain.com ?

If you are running a server with your own domain, but you only have a
dynamic ip.  please tell me how and how much you are paying for that
kind of services ?  and do they offer a client-side software(for
macintosh)  which I can update my ip time to time without go into their
website and update ?

I really appreciate for your any info.