DNS-load balancing-NCPM on HP-UX

Edmund c990077 at hk.china.com
Fri Sep 17 09:34:02 UTC 1999

Where's the URL for the HP NCPM product ??  I couldn't find it.
As far as I know, BIND 8.2.1 let you define the sort order for a
multihomed host (ie. host with more than 1 IP address).

I've heard of lbnamed load balancing, but could it handle heavy
traffic DNS query, is it stable and how's its stability and the
response time affected ????