not authoratative for ... ?

Mark_Andrews at isc.org Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Wed Sep 15 23:12:29 UTC 1999

	You have "CNAME and other data" for terracomm-inc.com.  Replace
	the "terracomm-inc.com. CNAME indium001" record with a A record.

	The nameserver registered with the Internic cannot be CNAMES
	i.e. dns1 and dns2 MUST be A records not CNAMES.

	It is a bad idea to have private addresses (net 10) in a public
	zone file as there is the potential for these addresses to leak
	to the net as a whole.

	Mark

PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka at isc.org