Probelem with the clients - MICHAEL VOIGHT COMMENT

Malacai Malacai at newsguy.com
Mon Sep 13 22:58:29 UTC 1999

I've been reading this newsgroup for just a few days.  I just
successfully setup two Linux boxen to service my personal domains' (3)
DNS requests with some help coming from people's responses.  Thanks!

Anyway...  I want to make a general comment.  I've noticed a lot of
rude responses to first-time questions.  Most of those responses are
from Mr. Michael Voight.  This is exactly the kind of attitude that
drives people away.  I know you know what you are talking about but do
us all a favor and drop the complex.  I especially liked the response
you gave recently...  something along the lines of "I'm not wrong.  My
wording was wrong."  Are you really that arrogant?

(this thread isn't anything special.  I just got curious, sorted by
Author, read 90% of his articles.  I found that a majority are just
plain rude in spirit.)

Of course, that's just my opinion.  Just like Mr. Voight, I am
entitled to it.

Cheers,
Malacai

Have a nice day...  you've made me happy with my choice NOT to go with
Cisco for my company.