FW: FW: Problem compiling bind 8.2.1 under AIX 4.3.2

Cam Miles Cam.Miles at TELUS.Com
Mon Sep 13 19:24:03 UTC 1999

I copied my /usr/include/stdlib.h file to src/port/aix4/include
directory.(not sure if that is the proper way to fix the problem... but I
finally got the compile to complete. I did get the following warnings in
compiling numerous programs.

gcc  -g -O2 -I../../port/aix4/include -I../../include  -c named-xfer.c
named-xfer.c:
In function `getzone':
named-xfer.c:1168: warning: passing arg 3 of `ngetsockname' from
incompatible pointer type
named-xfer.c:1384: warning: passing arg 3 of `ngetsockname' from
incompatible pointer type
named-xfer.c: In function `netread':
named-xfer.c:1620: warning: passing arg 6 of `nrecvfrom' from incompatible
pointer type