BIND - how predominant?

Kelsey Cummings kc at neteze.com
Fri Sep 10 01:16:50 UTC 1999

Well, I found that NT DNS was pathetically slow, and didn't appear to every
use a cache.  That was with about 100 zones for websites and about  300
dial-up users.  Same hardware running bind gives much better performance.
To be honest, NT DNS was very stable thought.

Kelsey Cummings
System Administrator
NetEase, Inc.
kc at neteze.com