redirecting overseas requests to local servers

Mr Diddles blank at nothere.com
Wed Sep 8 04:56:23 UTC 1999

Thanks!!  I will check out BGP in detail.  Yes, this is for Joe Internet.
Actually this is for
a promotion that has had a "progressive" web site.  Each week the site
changes with
more details, etc.   But the actual product is in different countries at
different times.
So, you don't want to make a big deal that not everyone is getting it at the
same time
but you dont want to loose the progressive experience.   So far, this is the
only
information I've gotten that this is at all possible but even then it is
distance based,
not the strict political boundaries of international distribution.

Again, thanks a bunch!!

btw - have you seen Blair Witch?

Mr. Diddles

news:wUaB3.838$m84.22170 at burlma1-snr2...