"NOTIFY for non-secondary name" HELP?

Gambit32 k3tf at SPAMFREE.maristb.marist.edu
Tue Sep 7 23:25:02 UTC 1999

It doesnt transfer the zone, actually.  It dumps my files into
/var/named/zones and i dont have one for wolf.synack.org yet.  I get
the notify, but nothing is transferred.  I'm wondering if its
something wrong on my end (in named.conf?) or something wrong for my
synack.org stuff, or perhaps on the server which "owns"
wolf.synack.org