DNS and Bind Recrusion page 39 (3rd edition)

Edmund c990077 at hk.china.com
Fri Sep 3 02:14:37 UTC 1999

Since it's concerning recursion query, I've a question regarding local
name server recursion query to a Root name server.  If a local name
server got a timeout error when querying a Root name server, it will
usually return the same error to its client.  Is there any way to avoid this
error and will the local name server query another Root name server
next time instead of the previous timeout Root name server ?