Solaris 7 secondary

S0LARlSTEK at aol.com S0LARlSTEK at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 09:22:14 UTC 1999

I put the address of my primary name server in the masters statement of every
zone and it seems to have solved my updating problem.

At first I started my network on a shoe string with one machine that did
primary and everything.  Now that I have multiple machines and different
boxes for primary and secondary it is different.  I guess the reason this
worked before is because all my sites were in the same box as the primary so
it still updated because all those IP's were in the same box as the primary.

Learn something every day.

Greg