Compiling Bind 8.2.2

BOFH BOFH at prolynx.com
Thu Oct 28 17:19:29 UTC 1999

I have successfully built on an identical setup.

Three things to be sure of though:

Install the latest patches from Sun (http://access1.sun.com/)

Solaris7 does not like bison, return to yacc (gcc, flex, et al are ok
though)

Make sure that either /usr/ccs/bin is in your $PATH or that you have
linked the needed files to /usr/bin

Then it will work.

Ed