Strange Problem

Scott Morizot tmorizot at ccsi.com
Thu Oct 28 17:27:37 UTC 1999

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Ken Holmes wrote:
> I set it up and it works fine then like 4 days later it stop working under www
> www.mynetstore.net
>
> @               IN      SOA     virtualworldinc.com.    hostmaster.virtualworldinc.com. (
>                         1999102101 ; serial
>                         3600 ; refresh
>                         900 ; retry
>                         1209600 ; expire
>                         43200 ; default_ttl
>                         )
> www             IN      NS      virtualworldinc.com.

In addition to this file for mynetstore.net, you have another
entire domain with a separate file on virtualworldinc.com
for the zone www.mynetstore.com?  Because that's what
the line above says you have set up.  It creates a zone
cut at www.

If that's not the setup you have, then the line above is
incorrect.  If it is the setup you have, then the line
below (the MX record) needs to go into the www.mynetstore.com
file, not this one.