Upgrade from Bind 4.9.7 to Bind 8.2.2 on Windows NT

webmaster webmaster at lawtonok.net
Tue Oct 26 04:19:03 UTC 1999

OK thanks, that did it. I really appreciate it!!!

Eric

> Thanks for the info. I realized what was going on after sending the email.
> have another problem though. When I start BIND everything seems to run OK,
> don't receive any errors but I don't go anywhere. Below is a copy of my
> named.conf file:

	If you are pointing stub resolvers at this server you don't want
	"recursion no;".   Stub resolvers need "recursion yes;" (default).

	When most people refer to resolvers the mean stub resolvers.  This
	is what ship as resolvers in unix and windows boxes.

	Mark