Highly Available DNS?

Teraflo Teraflo at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 00:36:09 UTC 1999

Sorry, this might be OT, but I just read this and I've got a weird, but
maybe useful idea.
Look for the webserver - switching solutions from Alteon.
These are Fast/Gigabit Ethernet switches optimized for load balancing at
very high performance.
You can have 8 servers all ocurring at the same name and the switch manages
all stuff like failover withhin µsec's.
The pricing is okay.

Regards,
Florian