Dynamic DNS

Super Pete superpete at earthling.net
Fri Oct 15 20:48:34 UTC 1999

Please pardon my ignorance, but two questions.

Most importantly, where might I find the "archives."  I usually do RTFM
before I ask for help, but I am not familiar with the "archives" of which
you speak.

Second, am I to understand that the RP entry is optional, or is normally
optional, but Granite Canyon requires it?

Thanks,
Peter

news:008c01bf1745$acac0480$b577a8ce at acmebw.com...