Dynamic DNS

Super Pete superpete at earthling.net
Fri Oct 15 16:44:57 UTC 1999

Thank you for all of the info.  Now I am left with the folloing problem when
I "send":

    nscheck: RP TXT field is missing

It is complaining about:

    mydomain.com.  IN  RP root.mydomain.com.
    root.mydomain.com.    IN  TXT "Super Pete,  NIC handle: SP9999"

Of couse, my NIC is not SP9999.  The NIC is my real NIC as listed in Network
Solutions WHOIS database.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong now?

Thanks,

Peter

Barry Margolin <barmar at bbnplanet.com> wrote in message
news:k3HN3.902$854.37196 at burlma1-snr2...
> In article <pktN3.1911$y45.54234 at news4.giganews.com>,
> Super Pete <SuperPete at earthling.net> wrote:
> >I am trying to get Dynamic DNS set up for my domain. The challenge that I
> >face is that I'm extremely cheap, and I am a control freak.

[snip-o-rama]