few questions

Arno A. Karner karner at tnss.com
Mon Oct 11 21:59:51 UTC 1999

1) if u want ur domain name to return an ip address how is that
accomplished
   a) by the site that delagaes ur domain to you
   b) by the dns server serving your domain
      what i want is for it to default to my mail server but when i do
nslookup              tnss.com i get invalid host domain, and nslookup
mail.tnss.com works as expected

2) when you have multiple ether net interfaces and are doing multiple
domains
    a) do you put local host in all your domains, just internal, just
external
    b) does this change when i change from running 2 named deamones to 1
or visa versa

3) this might be a bit off topic but how do u set up and generate pgp
key for use with  network solutions, using email suxs cause every time
you want to change it yor email   doest work that way any more, they had
screen on insecure web page last time i         checked for entering a
password, email seams more secure then that.

this is my first post from netscape please excuse the html headers if i
didnt turn all that default crap off

thanks for your help
    Arno

karner at tnss.mn.org, karner at t-n-i.com, karner at tnss.com