setting up .COM in singapore

john john at mediamanager.com.sg
Sat Oct 9 12:08:01 UTC 1999

Hi ,

We are an ISP and I set up the DNS for .com to be hosted here in singapore.

I added the name of the domain correctly and my primary domain is my
companies domain. Secondary domain is pointing to another ISP who is the
main ISP in singapore. When I use NSLOOKUP its fine but when I ping from
outside I do not get the reply and it says no domain found.

Is there something I need to do when I have to host a .com in singapore ?

Your immediate response would be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
John