Tell named 8.2 to not listen on a device?

Satch satch at concentric.hormel42.net
Sat Oct 9 05:28:38 UTC 1999

I'd like to have named stop listening for requests on the untrusted port of
my network.

I've combed through the documentation and the FAQ and didn't see any
discussion how to tell named to avoid either a device or a range of IP
addresses.

My goal:  have named listen at 10.1.1.1 and 127.0.0.1 only.  Right now it's
listening on four sockets.

Any advice (even pointers to how bad my eyes are) welcome.

--
   _____