Blocking port 7 from latency probes...

jerry kemp xcpjxk at oryx.com
Mon Oct 4 13:46:08 UTC 1999

Any sane unix admin who is required to attach his/her system to the
extranet/internet should disable unused ports and services on that
system for security purposes.  Of course this should be a secondary
action to your network administrators action of blocking and filtering
possible malicious ports and traffic thru firewall's and access list on
routers.

Jerry Kemp