options - directory - how to redefine?

Joaquim Eudes Mendes Gomide jgomide at bancobrasil.com.br
Mon Oct 4 14:07:11 UTC 1999

Hi,

I am using Solaris 7, bind 8.1.2, and this machine is going to be the
root server of my internal network. I have about 7000 internal domains,
and I need to make some hierarchy using different directories.
I was using bind 4.9.7 and everyhing was working fine just using
"directory  /a/b/c". To use bind 8.1.2, I translated the named.boot file
to named.conf using the tool named-bootconf. If I put "options {
directory a/b/...}" in different places, I got an error I can´t redefine
options.
How do I use multiple directories in bind 8.1.2?

Thanks

Joaquim Gomide