FW: BIND & Active Directory

Barry Margolin barmar at bbnplanet.com
Fri Oct 1 20:45:16 UTC 1999

In article <E16ED9D84084D0119D6000805FA63C3504A9824C at n2004pmx.nt.schwab.com>,
Riggs, Joan <Joan.Riggs at Schwab.COM> wrote:

>> I had no idea, sorry.  What is the NDA?

NDA stands for Non-Disclosure Agreement.  Most private beta test programs
require participants to sign an NDA that says they won't disclose anything
they learn through the program to anyone.  If you didn't personally sign
it, a representative of your employer probably did on behalf of all their
employees, and you're all supposed to follow it.

Barry Margolin, barmar at bbnplanet.com