BIND & Active Directory

Riggs, Joan Joan.Riggs at Schwab.COM
Fri Oct 1 14:55:33 UTC 1999

I am also interested in any info regarding this.  We are about to embark on
a similar venture.
I am attaching Microsoft's White Paper.

 <<W2KDNS.doc>>

	Joan Riggs
	++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
	SITE-STS / Unix Deployment
	Office:     602-431-2027
	Fax:         602-431-2040
	Pager:     888-410-2369           digital
	Pager:     www.airtouch.com    text
> Warning! All email sent to or from this
> address will be received by Charles
> Schwab corporate email system and