BIND8.2.2 and special Characters

Stephen Carville carville at ugsolutions.com
Tue Nov 30 02:58:17 UTC 1999

If you do this, you will be allowing names with slashes, commas, or any
other weird character your users can get someone to add.  You may have
to do this for your legacy machines but it could get real interesting...

Might this be better handled by have an RFC compliant name aliased to
the goofy name?