sortlist problem

Edmund c990077 at hk.china.com
Mon Nov 29 08:22:26 UTC 1999

This was what I was always thinking, but in fact, a few big ISP in our area is
using the type ANY query to get the A record, so in such a case, the sortlist
has NO effect.  Also, another strange symptom is that Netscape or IE browser
is using query ANY type to get A record as well.  So, the final conclusion is
that the 'sortlist' is useless 50% of the time.