AIX4.3.2/BIND8.2.2p5 problem

Mark_Andrews at iengines.com Mark_Andrews at iengines.com
Fri Nov 26 02:20:19 UTC 1999

	Why does everyone want to hide details and then expect to
	get helpful answers?

	What is the configuration? named.conf and resolv.conf
	Is the server behind a firewall?
	What is being syslogged (/var/adm/messages)?
	What is logged when you turn on logging?
		ndc trace
		<directory from options>/named.run
	Have you bought a copy of "DNS and BIND"?

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Internet Engines Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at iengines.com