bind 8.2.2p5 zone problem

mark mark at cooee.cybersydney.com.au
Sun Nov 21 22:41:15 UTC 1999

hi,

sorry if i was unclear.. the problem is that when i update the records
serial number, the secondary nameserver doesn't update anything, and if i
try to add a new record to the primary NS i get the following in my
secondary NS log:

21-Nov-1999 23:22:06.091 xfer-in: info: Err/TO getting serial# for
"thenewdomain"

thanks
-Mark