Bind-8.2.2

Steve Admin at bestdeals4u.net
Fri Nov 19 19:03:17 UTC 1999

Well if your looking for a more practical and instructive answer then I
believe that I have one. Look for the book DNS & BIND published by O'rielly
and written by Paul Albitz & Cricket Liu and matter of fact as I recall they
have info on how to compile it for the Sun Solaris. It is a very good book
full of helpfull info and also you would do well to visit http://www.isc.org
that is the #1 place to look for info when it comes to BIND. I have some
other links that I have used but they are mostly for people using NT4. Here
are some more great links to http://www.dns.net/dnsrd/
http://eeunix.ee.usm.maine.edu/guides/dns/dns.html but then again you probly
have already visited these sites.I hope this helped out!

--
Steve Hagerman
Admin at bestdeals4u.net
http://www.bestdeals4u.net