Some errors supported on BIND8.2.1

Quek Meng-Chong mengchong.quek at pacific.net.sg
Tue Nov 16 05:25:58 UTC 1999

Hi Mark

Well that's more or less the game plan; upgrade.  But I need a buy a
little bit of time for the upgrading process, so would really appreciate
if you or anyone else can enlighten me as to the cause of the problem.
Had been using BIND 8.1.2 on BSDI 4.0 for quite a few months now and this
thing just started happening for the past 4 days.  Thanx in advance.

Cheerio
Meng-Chong

PS.  Sorry to all abt the typo on the subject, had a couple of eventful
nights and started to babble :-)

Quek Meng-Chong         mengchong.quek at pacific.net.sg