NS Round Robin?

Mark_Andrews at iengines.com Mark_Andrews at iengines.com
Tue Nov 16 04:58:54 UTC 1999

> Thank you, but this still does not answer the question.
>
> I need to know if there is REAL importance in the order.  My point
> specifically is determining if you didn't actually register Primary as the
> first server, and it was the third server.  What, if anything would this
> do??

	Nothing.  There is no requirement to register the primary
	at all.  The form should just say nameservers not primary
	/ secondary.

	All nameservers listed however should be operational and
	be configured for the zone prior to registration.

--
Mark Andrews, Internet Engines Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at iengines.com