IP address change not being propagated

Mark_Andrews at iengines.com Mark_Andrews at iengines.com
Sun Nov 14 22:29:07 UTC 1999

	Submit a host modification to the Internic.

	If the machine is no longer a nameserver make the change
	a deletion.

	Mark

[No name] (WWW8717-HST)

   Hostname: WWW.SEACOINS.COM
   Address: 207.94.138.2
   System: ? running ?

   Record last updated on 21-Jul-1999.
   Database last updated on 14-Nov-1999 12:34:36 EST.

--
Mark Andrews, Internet Engines Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at iengines.com