DNS Server name only switch. HOW?

M & J mhutch at cadvision.com
Sat Nov 13 22:26:45 UTC 1999

The problem I am having is that I made these changes on my name server 2
days ago.  I registered a new domain yesterday and supplied my new name
server name and the old ip.  When I got conformation that the name was
registered from netsol, I saw that the ip for the primary nameserver was
correct but somehow the old nameserver name was in place instead of the new
one that I supplied.  Did netsol get the name of the name server from
somewhere else?  Any ideas apprecieted as I am at a loss.  I have also gone
to several domains that I have registered and made modifications to the name
of the primary dns server while leaving the ip the same.  When the changes
are made and netsol has sent me confirmation the changes have been
completed, the name is still the same as the old.  ????

Mark
mhutch at cadvision.com

news:E56C286B7760D31189A2009027B0FF733BA7EE at missmuffet.mamamedia.com...