Q: Why am I not seeing NSTATS hourly?

Ender ender at eponymous.com
Wed Nov 10 16:35:33 UTC 1999

I'm running BIND 8.2.1 under Solaris 2.6.  I'm logging daemon:debug via
syslog to a log file called
daemon.  For some reason I occasionally stop getting NSTATS in the log.
I've tried setting the statistics-interval in options to 60 (which is
supposed to be the default) and I've tried leaving it
out of the options all together.  Under both conditions I stop getting
NSTATS.  Has anyone else seen this or something like it?  I've not done
too much digging yet and I am hoping someone may have already done the
work...

Thanks!

--
Ender