forwarding a zone to another ns

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Nov 9 18:15:44 UTC 1999

Hello Wolfgang,
                           Everything looks OK for the additional
A records in the doso.de zone. I see "mail.doso.de", "ns.doso.de",
"ftp.doso.de" and "www.doso.de", all resolving to the same address. (Why
don't you just use CNAME's, by the way?)

    If you want to create a subdomain of doso.de, you'll need a
delegation (NS records) in the doso.de zone file to whichever servers
serve the subdomain.

- Kevin