Network Solutions Not Responding?

Lawrence Chan webmaster at montevino.com
Mon Nov 8 07:04:32 UTC 1999

Hello,

We've experienced the same problem with name server changes.  So as per your
recommendation, if we were to change our secondary name server, we should add a
new secondary name server host with a different IP and then delete the original
secondary, is that the quick way to do it?  Can we do the whole process in one
request? Or do we need to use different forms for the add and delete?

Lawrence
lchan at montevino.com