Reverse DNS is set up, but download of 128 bit encryption products is denied

Pancho Cole pancho at acadia.net
Tue Nov 2 03:50:01 UTC 1999

Some of our users at our ISP have been unable to download browsers with 128
bit encryption since we added some additional class C IPs which were
delegated from UUNet, and we have  set up the forward and reverse dns on
those .  One such IP from that block is 63.77.8.84, ell1036.acadia.net
(check it for yourself). Now, does anyone know what else we might be doing
wrong? By the way, Netscape has a test page for determining "eligibilty"
for 128 bit software:
	https://wwwus.netscape.com/usdl-bin/dnstest.cgi
--
Pancho Cole, webmaster and hostmaster for AcadiaNet
  http://www.acadia.net/	http://home.acadia.net/
   Work (207)664-3100	 webmaster at acadia.net