DNS Delegation problem.

Steven Rostron srostron at microlink.com.au
Sat Jun 19 12:43:28 UTC 1999

I have been trying to delegate a "com.au" domain name but am having a few
problems. When I try to delegate the name I get the error that one DNS
server is not listed by the other, I have now tried 3 combinations that the
hosting company has given me. The authority for registering the names in
Australia says it's the hosting companys fault, while the hosting company
says it's the Australian authoritys fault for not being able to load their
DNS details.

Anyone had similar problems or knows whose fault this really is?

Regards
Steven