Bind 8.x will it ever be port to NT

Bill.Roberts bill.roberts at home.com
Sat Jun 12 14:02:15 UTC 1999

Hi will was wondering if bind 8.x will ever be ported over to NT from the member of the ISC Bind Group or are we expecting Microsoft to come with a DNS service that has all the neat feature on of dynamic DNS.in the current 8.2.

Seems to me that so long that MS keeps using there Netbios over TCP we may never get there without some sort of Wins server as well. hehehe.
Mostly everyone here know MS ...The only standard they subscribe to is thier own. The rest of the world can either wait or sue them for non compliance. Either case we all lose.

Just waiting for a little sunshine that's all.

William Roberts
106 Arbour Ridge Park NW.
Calgary AB
Canada T3G 4C5